Influenza Immunization Program
The 2013 UBC flu clinics are now complete. If you missed receiving a flu vaccination check with your family doctor, health clinic or pharmacy to receive the flu shot.
You can reduce the risk of getting influenza or spreading it to others by:
- Facts About Flu - Healthlink BC
- washing your hands regularly;
- promptly disposing of used tissues in the waste basket or garbage;
- coughing and sneezing into your shirt sleeve rather than your hands;
- staying home when you are ill; and
- getting an influenza vaccine.
Getting an influenza vaccine can help prevent you from getting sick with influenza and from spreading it to others.
Risk Management Services would like to recognize assistance from the following units:
- Faculty of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Student Health Services
- Workplace Health Services