Influenza Immunization Program
The 2013 UBC flu clinics are now complete. If you missed receiving a flu vaccination check with your family doctor, health clinic or pharmacy to receive the flu shot.
Influenza, or the flu, is a highly contagious and infectious respiratory disease.
- Get your annual flu shot
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Cough and sneeze into your arm, not your hand
- If you get sick, stay home until your symptoms are gone
- Keep common surface areas clean and disinfected
Visit these websites for more information:
Risk Management Services would like to recognize assistance from the following units:
- Faculty of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Student Health Services
- Workplace Health Services